Narcissists exhibit an unhealthy fixation with themselves to the detriment of others. They lack the ability to have a normal sense of empathy for other people. Now you can fight back. Read on to discover how you can, not only heal from narcissistic abuse but, begin to thrive and live your best life.
Healing the Shattered: Surviving Narcissistic Abuse
This book was written to help you to understand why the Narcissists act as they do, and what you can do to protect yourself from their abusive, selfish behavior.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a recognized psychological condition. An unfortunate truth is that a narcissist is not the one most affected by their behavior. It is their 'loved' ones who are affected.
A narcissist will not be able to fully contribute to a healthy relationship, and as a result, their behavior will be toxic to their partner.
- Is there someone in your life who seems to be able to lie to you, bare-faced, yet leaves you doubting yourself more than them?
- Have you been promised, over and over, that they will change? Yet, the same damaging and belittling behaviors are repeated yet again?
Narcissism very often goes un-diagnosed simply because narcissists do not believe that there is anything wrong with their behavior. These are the kinds of people who can fool psychiatrists for years! And, there's a big reason for that which many people do not know. I discuss this inside the book.
Healing the Shattered: Surviving Narcissistic Abuse can help you understand why narcissists function as they do and what you can do to protect yourself - especially your mental and emotional health - from their abusive, selfish actions.
You will learn:
- Why the narcissist has been unconsciously drawn to someone with your personality.
- The cluster of signs that indicate that the person is very likely a narcissist.
- The different types of narcissists and the behaviors that define them.
- If a narcissist can change, and if you can help them to change.
- The steps you need to take to get your life back after Narcissistic Abuse, to heal and thrive..
- Why narcissists lie so freely and compulsively, and how to protect yourself from their lies.
- How to protect yourself from their default behaviors including unreasonable accusations, gaslighting, emotional manipulation, etc.
- How to deal with a narcissist at work.
- How to co-parent with a narcissist.
- How to spot their frequent football field of "red flags" and what to do about them.
- And much more!
I wrote this book from a very personal perspective. I am a survivor of narcissistic abuse. I wanted to write something for other survivors that could not only help them to heal but also to thrive with their lives. I go into great length inside the book on all of this.
If you've been a victim of a narcissistic relationship then you already know that the suffering is real.
In my experience, I found that doctors weren't properly trained on Narcissistic Personality Disorder and because of that they were not able to relate to the abuse that I, personally, suffered. They seemed dismissive. They seemed to not "get it". If you've experienced any of that yourself, then this book is for you.
Written from a survivor's own perspective, the book is
intended to give you understanding and also relief. The book is
designed so that you'll understand you are not alone. I
get it probably more than most. I understand the pain
you're going through and I wrote this book to help give you
another tool in your arsenal to be able to cope, heal, and then
thrive with your life.
You'll discover all of this and more inside the book. If your life is affected by being involved in some way with a narcissist, you will know the feelings of bewilderment and frustration that come from not understanding how a reasonable, caring person could act the way they do.